The 2016 Tim Hortons NHL Heritage Classic™ (the "NHL Heritage Classic™") will be held on October 23, 2016 at Investors Group Field, in Winnipeg, Manitoba (the "Stadium"). The NHL Heritage Classic™ may be delayed or postponed for any reason. If delayed or postponed, the NHL Heritage Classic™ will be held at the same location at a different time on October 23, 2016 or at a rescheduled time on October 24, 2016. NHL Heritage Classic™ tickets issued for October 23, 2016 will be honored for the postponed NHL Heritage Classic™ on October 24, 2016. Please note refunds will not be issued if the NHL Heritage Classic™ is delayed or postponed in accordance with the aforementioned terms.
The 2016 NHL Heritage Classic™ Alumni Game (the "NHL Alumni Game") will be held on October 22, 2016 at Investors Group Field. The NHL Alumni Game may be delayed for any reason. If delayed, the NHL Alumni Game will be held at the same location at a different time on October 22, 2016. Please note refunds will not be issued if the NHL Alumni Game is delayed in accordance with the aforementioned terms.
Either or both of the NHL Heritage Classic™ or the NHL Alumni Game (each, an "Event") may be cancelled at the discretion of the National Hockey League for any reason, including, but not limited to, weather. Except as described below, all Event ticket sales are final and no refunds or exchanges are permitted. If an Event is cancelled, a purchaser having purchased a ticket from an Authorized Ticket Outlet (defined below) (each, a "Primary Ticket Purchaser") will be entitled to a ticket refund from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet, subject to the following terms and conditions:
* Primary Ticket Purchaser will receive a refund for the cancelled Event directly from his or her Authorized Ticket Outlet. "Authorized Ticket Outlets" for the Events are Ticketmaster, National Hockey League, Winnipeg Jets, Edmonton Oilers and Investors Group Field.
* Anyone purchasing a ticket from a source other than an Authorized Ticket Outlet will not be entitled to refund from any Authorized Ticket Outlet. Anyone purchasing a ticket from a source other than an Authorized Ticket Outlet must seek a refund directly through the party from whom the ticket was purchased. Authorized Ticket Outlets will only refund the Primary Ticket Purchaser.
* Primary Ticket Purchaser should retain original purchased ticket(s) and a credit card receipt, and /or receipt which verifies the purchase of the ticket from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet.
* Primary Ticket Purchaser will be issued a refund of the face value of the ticket for the cancelled Event. Service fees, processing fees and any other fees, including delivery fees, are non-refundable unless required by applicable law.
* If a refund is issued, such refund will be issued using the same method of payment used as the original purchase from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet. For example, if a credit card was used to make the ticket purchase, then that same credit card will be credited for the refund.
NHL and the NHL Shield are registered trademarks and NHL Heritage Classic name and logo are trademarks of the National Hockey League. © NHL 2016. All Rights Reserved.