The 2016 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ (the "Stadium Series") will be held on February 27, 2016 at Coors Field in Denver, Colorado (the "Stadium"). The NHL Stadium Series may be delayed or postponed for any reason. If delayed or postponed, the Stadium Series will be held at the same location at a different time on February 27, 2016 or at a rescheduled time on February 28, 2016. NHL Stadium Series tickets issued for February 27, 2016 will be honored for the postponed NHL Stadium Series on February 28, 2016. Please note refunds will not be issued for any delay or postponement if the Stadium Series is delayed or postponed.
The 2016 NHL Stadium Series™ – Colorado - Alumni Game (the "Alumni Game") will be held on February 26, 2016 at the Stadium. The Alumni Game may be delayed for any reason. If delayed, the Alumni Game will be held at the same location at a different time on February 26, 2016. Please note refunds will not be issued if the Alumni Game is delayed.
Either or both of The NHL Stadium Series and/or the Alumni Game (each, an "Event") may be cancelled at the discretion of the National Hockey League for any reason, including, but not limited to, weather. Except as described below, all Event ticket sales are final and no refunds or exchanges are permitted. If an Event is cancelled, the primary ticket purchaser will be entitled to a ticket refund from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet (as defined below), subject to the following terms and conditions:
* Primary ticket purchaser will receive a refund for the cancelled Event directly from his or her Authorized Ticket Outlet. "Authorized Ticket Outlets" for the Events are Ticketmaster, National Hockey League®, Colorado Avalanche®, Detroit Red Wings® and Colorado Rockies.
* Anyone purchasing a ticket from a source other than as Authorized Ticket Outlets will not be entitled to refund from the National Hockey League or the Authorized Ticket Outlet must seek a refund directly through the party from whom the ticket was purchased. Authorized Ticket Outlets will only refund the primary ticket purchaser.
* Primary ticket purchaser should retain original purchased ticket(s) and a credit card receipt, and /or receipt which verifies the purchase of the ticket from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet.
* Primary ticket purchaser will be issued a refund of the face value of the ticket for the cancelled Event. Service fees, processing fees and any other fees, including delivery fees, are non-refundable unless required by applicable law.
* If a refund is issued, such refund will be issued using the same method of payment used as the original purchase from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet. For example, if a credit card was used to make the ticket purchase, then that same credit card will be credited for the refund.