Recruitment Update -- Monday, November 21, 2011
Thank you for your interest in joining the 2012 NHL All-Star Volunteer Team!
We have had a FANtastic response from the local volunteer community and expect to be fully staffed shortly. We are currently processing the applications we received at the Information Meeting and expect to be mailing out confirmation letters by the second week of January.
There may still be a few choice spots available on the roster and we have started a wait-list for people who missed our recruitment meeting and are still interested in getting involved. You may add your name to the list if you are 18 or older, love hockey and are available for at least three 5 hour shifts January 26th thru the 29th 2012.
To add your name to our wait-list, please email your full name, phone number, and availability to: email@example.com
. If a spot opens up and we are able to add your name to the roster, someone from our production office will be contacting you shortly.
Read below for further NHL All-Star Volunteer details:
ADD YOUR NAME TO THE ALL-STAR ROSTER -- Join the 2012 NHL All-Star Volunteer Team!
From January 26th to the 29th the Capitol Region will be transformed into a hockey fan’s ultimate dream as the NHL and the Ottawa Senators
proudly host the 2012 NHL All-Star Weekend. The action begins on Thursday with exciting interactive activities and games at NHL Fan Fair; the momentum builds to Saturday and the NHL SuperSkills competition showcasing the best players in the League and peaks with the 59th NHL All-Star Game on Sunday, January 29th at Scotiabank Place.
To help present all of these All-Star festivities, the NHL is now recruiting the coolest fans on the continent. Here’s your chance to share your enthusiasm, energy and skills to help showcase the Ottawa area and your favorite sport and team by volunteering as a City Ambassador or Hockey Ambassador for this truly memorable, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
To add your name to our All-Star roster you must:
- -- be 18 years of age or older.
- -- be available to volunteer for at least three 5 hour shifts Jan 26th through Jan 29th 2012.
- -- have successfully passed the official criminal records check Once we have your reservation you’ll receive instructions on completing the background check.
For more details and to sign up:
- -- We invite you to attend our upcoming NHL All-Star Volunteer Information and Registration meeting which will be held in Ottawa on Wednesday, November 16th, 2011 at 7:30pm.
- -- During this one hour session we’ll introduce you to the NHL All-Star weekend activities, explain in detail the types of volunteer assignments, necessary dates and shift times; and give you an opportunity to add your name to our roster by completing the official application form.
Space on the roster is limited, so reserve a seat for this meeting and ensure your place as a potential NHL All-Star volunteer.
Visit the website and complete and submit the reservation form and you will receive confirmation instructions within the week.
Our All-Star Volunteer Team have a FANtastic time,
receive Official All-Star attire
AND are eligible to win
a pair of NHL All-Star Game tickets!