The Toronto Maple Leafs announced today their schedule for the upcoming 2019-20 season.
This year's campaign will begin in Toronto on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 when the Maple Leafs host the Ottawa Senators for the 102nd home opener in franchise history and the club's seventh home opener against Ottawa. Toronto wraps up their 2019-20 season at home on Saturday, April 4, 2020 when they host the Montreal Canadiens.
Please click here to view the Maple Leafs 2019-20 schedule in its entirety.
A limited number of tickets will be made available for each of the Maple Leafs regular season home games. Fans are encouraged to register for Leafs Nation to gain access to a ticket presale and be provided the best opportunity to secure tickets for the upcoming season. Additional information on the date and time of the ticket presale will be shared in the near future.
Further details, including broadcast information, and the team's training camp schedule will be released at a future date.
An additional breakdown of the Maple Leafs' 2019-20 schedule is available below.
- Longest home stand: Four games - March 17 to March 23
- Longest road stretch: Six games - November 16 to November 29
- Number of back-to-back games: 14
- Busiest month: February (8 home, 7 road) - 15 games
- Busiest home month: October - 9 games
- Busiest road months: November - 9 games
- Busiest day of the week: Saturday - 24 games (13 home, 11 road)