Tonight the Tampa Bay Lightning will look to clinch their second win of the homestand and first this season versus the New Jersey Devils. Puck drops at 7:00 pm at the Tampa Bay Times Forum and you can follow all of the action on Sun Sports.
Here are some storylines to follow heading into tonight's matchup.
- Ben Bishop enters tonight's contest just one win shy of setting a new Lightning franchise record for wins in a season.
- Tyler Johnson enters tonight's game riding a five-game point streak and just two goals away from tying Steven Stamkos' rookie record of 23 goals in the 2008-09 season.
- Ondrej Palat has now recorded three goals and three assists in his past three games. He is currently ranked second in the NHL among rookies for points with 43.
- The Bolts penalty kill unit has killed off 16 of their last 18 penalties over the last seven games.
- The Bolts have also scored a shorthanded goal in three of their past four games.