The Bolts faceoff against the Columbus Blue Jackets in the last home game of the regular season tonight. Tonight marks the third and final time the Bolts will face the Blue Jackets this season with Columbus winning both previous matchups.
Puck drops at 7:30 p.m. at the Tampa Bay Times Forum.
Here are some storylines to follow heading into tonight's matchup.
- Tyler Johnson netted his 24th goal of the season last night and surpassed Steven Stamkos to set a new franchise record for most rookie goals scored in a season.
- Last night Ondrej Palat extended his point streak to five games during which he's tallied three goals and four assists.
- Victor Hedman enters tonights game having registered two goals and 10 assists in his past 11 games.
- The Tampa Bay Lightning have recorded at least one power play goal in 9 of their past 13 games.
- Radko Gudas leads all rookies with 266 hits.