After a 2-1 overtime victory against the Canadiens, the Bolts will look to conclude their four-game road trip with a win over the Minnesota Wild. Last time these two teams met, Ben Bishop claimed his fifth straight win of the season which also marked his best career start.
Puck drops at 8:00 p.m. and you can follow all of the action on Sun Sports.
Here are five key storylines heading into tonight's matchup.
- If the Bolts win tonight, it will mark their 17th road win of the season which will tie them with the New York Rangers for most road wins in the Eastern Conference.
- Ondrej Palat enters tonight's contest after being named the NHL Rookie of the Month for January. Palat led all rookies in scoring with 16 points in 15 games and has posted three multi-point games and a plus five rating over his past six games.
- Victor Hedman enters tonight's game with 10 points over his past five games with one goal and nine assists.
- Ben Bishop is currently ranked tied for second in the NHL for shutouts and is ranked third for goals-against with an average of 1.98 goals per game. The netminder has allowed more than two goals only five times over his past 24 starts.
- Marty St. Louis enters tonight's matchup tied with Maurice "Rocket" Richard on the NHL all-time point's list with 965 points.