After dropping their fifth straight contest at the Tampa Bay Times Forum, the Bolts will look to go 3-0 on the season versus the Carolina Hurricanes as they face them for the last time in Raleigh. Puck drops at 5:00 PM and you can keep up with all of the action on Sun Sports.
Here are some storylines to follow heading into tonight's matchup.
- The Bolts are on a five-game winning streak versus the Hurricanes and 2-0 against them this season. Last time these two teams met, the Bolts took 50 shots on net and Radko Gudas scored the overtime game winner.
- Marty St. Louis enters tonight's contest on a seven-game point streak including his four goal performance last game which was just the second time in franchise history a player recorded four goals in one game. St. Louis has tallied eight points against the Hurricanes over his past four games.
- St. Louis passed Hurricanes head coach Kirk Muller on the NHL all-time points list during Saturday's game against the Sharks. St. Louis currently sits at 961 points, just four points shy of tying Maurice "Rocket" Richard.
- The Bolts have recorded a power-play goal in four consecutive games with Teddy Purcell ranking first on the team 10 power play assists. Their penalty kill has gone an impressive 22-for-23 against the Hurricanes over the past two seasons.
- Although struggling at home as of late, the Bolts 14 road wins ties or betters their road win mark from five of their previous six seasons.