Thank you for your support of the Tampa Bay Lightning. The home game vs. the San Jose Sharks on Saturday, January 18 coincide with Gasparilla activities.
In order to ensure you're fully aware of all road closures and tips on getting to and from the Tampa Bay Times Forum on these dates please see the message below.
January 18th Road Closures and Tips
- The best way to access downtown will be via use of the Selmon Expressway
- Bayshore: Gandy to Platt CLOSED ALL DAY
- I-4: Exit at 22nd St to Adamo to Channelside to Forum
- I-275 SB: Exit at Jefferson to Pierce to Morgan
- I-275 NB: Exit Ashley, but use Scott St to Morgan Southbound to Forum or Jefferson to Pierce to Morgan and Forum
- Plan on leaving home earlier than usual to ensure arrival at the Times Forum by puck drop