Tampa Bay Lightning viewership continued a season-long trend of record highs officially posting the most watched November of Bolts hockey ever on FOX Sports Sun. It marks the second consecutive month of record numbers following October's strong start.
Below please find ratings data pertaining to Lightning television viewership in the Tampa market through the first two months of the season:
- October (1.83 HH avg.) and November (1.64 HH avg.) finished as the most watched October and November respectively in team history.
- Ratings are up +32% (1.72 HH avg.; 32,828 homes) year-over-year on FOX Sports Sun in the Tampa market, while in Orlando, viewership is up +388 percent over last season.
- Most watched games this season:
- Thursday, October 13 vs. Detroit: 2.28 HH
- Thursday, October 27 vs. Montreal: 2.26 HH
- Monday, November 7 vs. Florida: 2.11 HH
"Tampa Bay loves their Lightning and it couldn't be more evident this season with so many fans watching on our network," said FOX Sports Sun SVP / General Manager Steve Tello. "We take great pride in putting on a top-notch production that fans gravitate towards, and we look forward to watching and cheering for the Lightning as the season continues."
Follow @FOXSportsBolts on Twitter and check #LightningTVRatings for the latest information surrounding Lightning television viewership.