The Tampa Bay Lightning will host “Black Friday” at the St. Pete Times Forum from 6 a.m. until noon on Friday, November 27. The event will feature an open skate for fans from 6-8:45 a.m., open Lightning morning skate from 10 a.m.-1 p.m., a discounted equipment sale, special ticket offers and more.
Beginning at 6 a.m. the ice at the St. Pete Times Forum will be open to the public. Fans must bring their own skates as they will not be provided. Special ticket offers will be available at the McDonald’s Box Office at the Times Forum as well as free coffee and donuts. Fans who purchase four lower level tickets to any game will receive a free jersey and upper level tickets will be on sale for $10. These offers are valid from 6 a.m. to noon at the McDonald’s Box Office only.
The event will also feature merchandise and used equipment sales on the west plaza of the Times Forum. The early birds will receive the steepest discounts with 60 percent off from 6-7 a.m., 50 percent off from 7-8 a.m., 40 percent off from 8-9 a.m. and 30 percent off from 9 a.m.-noon.
At 10 a.m. the Lightning will take to the ice for their pre-game skate in preparation for taking on the New York Rangers that evening (7:30 p.m., Sun Sports, 620 WDAE). The practice will be open to the public.
There will also be discounts on some of the great events coming to the St. Pete Times Forum including the Lingerie Football League’s December 4 game between the Tampa Breeze and the Chicago Bliss (10 percent off all tickets), The SEC/Big East Invitational featuring the Florida Gators (10 percent off all tickets), NCAA Division I Women’s Volleyball Championship ($10 off all session club seats), Professional Bull Riders Tampa Invitational (purchase two tickets at 25 percent off and receive a limited edition 2009 World Champion PBR ornament) and more. All offers are available at the McDonald’s Box Office from 6 a.m. until 10 p.m. while some are available at ticketmaster.com. For a complete list visit www.sptimesforum.com.
Black Friday Lightning Special Ticket Offers
- Buy four lower level tickets at regular price and get a free jersey.
- Terrace level tickets for $10.
- Offers valid from 6 a.m. until noon at the McDonald’s Box Office only
Black Friday Event Discounts
- Lingerie Football League: Chicago Bliss vs. Tampa Breeze (12/4) – 10% off all tickets. (Friday - Monday)
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra (12/6) - 10% discount on select seats (reg. priced $32.25, $52.25) – (Friday Only)
- SEC/Big East Invitational (12/10) - 10% off tickets. Use keyword DEC09 on ticketmaster.com (Friday - Monday)
- 93.3 Jingle Ball (12/13) – Metro PCS Celebrity Club tickets 25% off groups of 10 or more, 50% off groups of 20 or more. (reg. priced $89.33) (Friday - Monday)
- NCAA Division I Women’s Volleyball Championship (12/17 & 12/19) - $10 off all session club seats (Friday - Monday)
- Under Armour All-American Match and Skills Competition (12/20) - Buy one get one FREE (Friday - Monday)
- Ringling Brothers & Barnum and Bailey Circus (1/6-1/10) - $5 off by using the code FORUM on ticketmaster.com. (Valid only on $15, $20, $25 tickets) (Friday - Monday)
- Lipizzaner Stallions (1/17) - Buy one get one free. Not valid for Gold Circle tickets (Monday - Friday)
- Professional Bull Riders (1/30 & 1/31) - Buy two tickets at 25 percent off on all tickets except the lowest price ($10) and also receive a limited Edition 2009 World Champion PBR Ornament. Use the code BLKFRI on ticketmaster.com (Friday - Monday)
- Harlem Globetrotters 2010 Magical Memories World Tour (2/25) – Buy three tickets, get the fourth ticket free. (Offer not valid on courtside seating.) ($25 and $48 tickets) (Friday - Monday)
Used Equipment and Merchandise Sale Discounts (6 a.m. – Noon)
- 60% off from 6-7 a.m.
- 50% off from 7-8 a.m.
- 40% off from 8-9 a.m.
- 30% off from 9 a.m.-Noon