Skip to main content
The Official Site of the Tampa Bay Lightning

Lightning to hold RNC blowout merchandise sale

by Staff Writer / Tampa Bay Lightning

The Tampa Bay Lightning will hold a special merchandise sale on Saturday, August 4 and Sunday, August 5 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Tampa Bay Sports store at the Tampa Bay Times Forum before it closes for the Republican National Convention. Both Lightning Season Ticket Members and the general public will receive steep discounts.

Lightning Season Ticket Members will get the highest discounts, being rewarded with an additional 15 percent on the 35 percent they already receive for a total of 50 percent off. The general public will receive 20 percent off in honor of the franchise’s 20th season. All discounts will be available throughout the weekend. The sale includes all new 20th anniversary merchandise.

The opportunity will be the last chance fans will have to pick up Lightning merchandise at the official team store until after the RNC. Free parking will be provided in the Forum West Lot. ThunderBug and the Lightning girls will be on hand to greet fans.

Click here to view available items in Pinterest or click here to RSVP to the sale on the Official Facebook page of the Tampa Bay Lightning.

View More