- Fans will be pre-selected to be involved in select games through the night
- Fans can sign-up to take part in game experiences. Ex: Goal Horn, In the Box with Paul Porter, with Sun Sports TV & Radio. Entry forms will be available throughout the venue, but fans will be directed to sales tables located in section 101, 229 and 323 for submission. The winners will be announced during the 1st period
- All the fans that enter to win game experiences will also be entered into sponsor prize drawings throughout the night. Winner will be drawn after the 2nd intermission. One Lucky Fan will win a 19” flat screen TV courtesy of Bud Light.
- Random suites will be visited by Thunderbug, Lightning Girls, and scratched players
- Pizza Vito and Pepin Distributing will also be visiting random suite with pizza and Stellas
- Signed TBL T-shirts will be used during T-shirt Launches
- Big Brothers Big Sisters will be worked into the game presentation to show support for our visiting group
- Pro-Am Golf pro Gary Koch will be signing autographs for fans
- Lucky fans will be upgraded to a suite for the night
- Fans can test their slap shot on the ice post-game.
- All the fans that enter to win game experiences will also be entered into prizes drawings throughout the night.
- The Foundation will be working with the Police Unity Tour on a 50/50 raffle with proceeds being divided between the winner and both organizations
- Pre-recorded player thank you messages will be played for the fans
- All fans will have the opportunity to enter to win an authentic jersey from 24 members of the 2009-2010 Tampa Bay Lightning. Visit the Lightning Foundation area behind Section 120 to participate. Tickets will be sold throughout the night with winners being announced late in the game Saturday. Fans do not need to be present to win. All proceeds will benefit the Lightning Foundation’s Annual Grant Program
- Signed player cards will be dropped from the Sweetbay Blimp during both intermissions
- Music Showcase will be presenting this season’s winner with a custom Lightning guitar
Fans will receive 50% in the Lightning Locker Room (excluding select items)
Individual seats available at:
IKEA College Night: Just $50 nets college students a Club level endzone seat, food and drink specials, and a $20 IKEA gift card, while just $12 gets a Terrace seat in the last seven rows, food and drink specials, and a $5 IKEA gift card.
For more information please contact 813-301-6829.
Bike Night starting at $50: 1st 100 bikes park at Hot Tuna, game tickets, and entry to the Datz Tailgate. Call 813-301-6751
- Tampa Bay Storm - $10 Plaza Level Tickets to the Home Opener
- Bon Jovi The Circle Tour - Free Storm ticket with purchase (all tickets)
- 98ROCKFEST - $10 off select plaza level seats (Royalties)
- Disney On Ice presents Let's Celebrate! - Group pricing honored on any number of tickets purchased (not valid on VIP or Rinkside Seating)
- Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - Save $30 on select plaza level seats
- A Night Of Hope with Joel & Victoria Osteen - $10 select plaza level tickets
- Carole King and James Taylor - $10 off Channelside Club tickets
- WWE SmackDown - $5 off tickets (excludes Floor and Ringside)
- Tampa Bay Lightning Season Tickets - Free Storm ticket with purchase
- Tampa Bay Storm Season Tickets - $100 plaza level season tickets
Pizza and soda $6.00 locations (Stand 115 & 210)
Check out our Food Finder to locate your nearest vendor.
Kids Area features: Fanland, Joust, Slap Shot, Bungee Run and Inflatable Entry
Art on Ice - Kids can create their own works of art pre-game
Music:: Red Light Run, the winner of the Lightning’s virtual Battle of the Bands contest will perform on stage pre-game.
Booths: St. Pete Times, Grow Financial, Tampa PD, Skyline, Big brothers/Big Sisters, USA Soccer, Gator Land, BRP, Full Throttle
Food and drinks available at Shots staring at 4:30pm
The Storm Girls will be greeting people on the plaza