The Tampa Bay Lightning play game two in the first series of the Stanley Cup Playoffs versus the Montreal Canadiens tonight. Puck drops at 7:00 p.m. at the Tampa Bay Times Forum and you can watch on Sun Sports.
Here are some storylines to follow heading into tonight's matchup:
- Six players recorded their first Stanley Cup Playoffs point last game, and of those six, five were making their Stanley Cup Playoffs debut.
- The Bolts also extended their perfect penalty kill record versus the Canadiens, killing off both penalties in Game One and extending their record to 16-for-16 this season.
- Steven Stamkos' two goals last game rank him tied for first for playoff goals so far. His performance was his fourth multi-point game in postseason play.
- The Lightning recorded 40 hits on Wednesday night with Radko Gudas leading the team with nine.
- Ondrej Palat is a game time decision although his status is doubtful.