By Age 23, Steven Stamkos...
/ Tampa Bay Lightning
- Is the third-youngest player in NHL history to record 50 goals in a season behind Jimmy Carson and Wayne Gretzky.
- Set franchise records in 2009-10 for most power play goals in a single season with 24, which also led the NHL that season.
- Became the first player in Lightning history to record 30 or more career goals as a teenager and is just one of six in NHL history.
- Became the youngest player in NHL history to have an 18-game point streak, breaking Sidney Crosby’s record set in November 2007 (20 years, 28 days old).
- Leads the league with 163 goals since the start of the 2009-10 season.
- Ranks first on the franchise’s all-time list for most goals scored in a single season with 60.
- In 2010, became the youngest player to win the Rocket Richard Trophy since Rick Nash in 2004.
- Became one of six players in the last two decades who scored 50 goals as a teenager and is included among active players who also scored 100 points in addition, before turning 20 years old.
- Is just one of four players in NHL history to win the Rocket Richard Trophy more than once in his career.
- Has finished in the top five of league scoring for points in each of the past three seasons.
- Ranks fourth in NHL history for most career goals before age 23 with 186, behind only Mario Lemieux, Dale Hawerchuk and Wayne Gretzky.
- Set the NHL record last season with five overtime goals.
- Holds the franchise record for most goals on home ice in a single season with 36
- Is the only NHL player to record 40 or more goals in each of the past three calendar years
- Has been named to the NHL All-Star Team on two occasions