LOS ANGELES – The Los Angeles Kings’ Western Conference Final Playoff series versus the Chicago Blackhawks is as follows, the Kings and the National Hockey League announced tonight. The Kings advanced to the Western Conference Final for the third straight year after defeating the Anaheim Ducks in seven games.
Game 1 Kings at Chicago Sunday, May 18 Noon PT
Game 2 Kings at Chicago Wednesday, May 21 5 p.m. PT
Game 3 Chicago at Kings Saturday, May 24 5 p.m. PT
Game 4 Chicago at Kings Monday, May 26 6 p.m. PT
Game 5 * Kings at Chicago Wednesday, May 28 5 p.m. PT
Game 6 * Chicago at Kings Friday, May 30 6 p.m. PT
Game 7 * Kings at Chicago Sunday, June 1 5 p.m. PT
* = if necessary
All Kings playoff games will on the radio and heard on flagship station KEIB AM 1150 The Patriot and along the Kings Radio Network. Below is the national TV schedule, per the NHL. “Kings Live” postgame show details on FOX Sports West/Prime Ticket will be announced once confirmed.
Game 1 NBC, TSN, RDS
Game 2 NBCSN, TSN, RDS
Game 3 NBC, CBC, RDS
Game 4 NBCSN, TSN, RDS
Game 5 NBCSN, CBC, RDS
Game 6 NBCSN, CBC, RDS
Game 7 NBCSN, CBS, RDS
Tickets will go on sale to the general public for the first three home games of the Western Conference Final on Tuesday, May 20, at 10 a.m. Tickets will be available at www.ticketmaster.com/lakings. Fans can also secure tickets in advance of the sale by placing a deposit on Kings Season Tickets for the 2014-15 season, as supplies last. Fans can call 1.888.KINGS.LA (546.4752) for more information on Kings Season Ticket Packages. Tickets are expected to sell out quickly. In the days leading up to a game, more tickets may be released so the club suggests checking back frequently for availability. Fans can also sign up for notification of released tickets here: http://kings.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=51898.
Below are additional club notes as the Kings head into the Western Conference Final for a club record third consecutive season:
• The Kings won two Game 7s in one playoff year for the first time in club history
• The Kings overcame a 2-3 series deficit for the fifth time in club history (second time this year)
• The Kings are 6-0 in elimination games (8-2 since 2011)
• The Kings are now 8-1 in their last nine playoff series (since 2012)
• The Kings have played 52 playoff games since 2012, most in the NHL
• The Kings also played Chicago in last year’s Western Conference Final (lost in five games)
• Since dropping the first three games of their First Round Series vs. San Jose the Kings have gone 8-3 (including a 5-1 mark on the road)
• According to ESPN, The Kings are the first team to win back-to-back series after losing three straight in them
The LA Kings are proud to announce 5 Playoff Presenting Partners: McDonald’s (Regular Season Presenting Partner), TOYOTA, San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino, Mercury Insurance Company and Travel Alberta. Along with McDonald’s, all were season-long partners and will add to their playoff presence with this commitment. Elements of the presenting partnerships include tags in all Kings marketing efforts, increased in-arena exposure, logos on all in-arena giveaways, and a significant on-line presence.