The LA Kings are pleased to announce that the Toyota Sports Performance Center has reopened in a reduced capacity.
TSPC will be offering Day Camps, Gym and Fitness Activities by prepaid reservation. There will be no open public programing during this phase.
Protocols and Best Practices
These are general protocols and best practices that will be implemented upon reopening of the facility. Programs will be modified to meet the occupancy and distancing requirements per the County Health Department, Local, State and Federal Guidelines.
- The Toyota Sports Performance Center strictly adheres to all CDC, CDPH, and Los Angeles County Health Department guidelines and mandates
- Dedicated cleaning crew continuously disinfects locker rooms, player benches, rest rooms, and common areas with the new Electrostatic Foggers containing virus-killing Botanical Disinfectant Solution
- Additional hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the facility and are continuously refilled
- Facility square footage is sufficient to allow social distancing
- Kings Cove and Ultimate skate open with limited hours. Main lobby of TSPC open to the public without Health Screening
- All employees, Day Camp, Gym, and fitness customers are subject to health checks including temporal thermometer scans prior to entering the facility
- All employees are to wear facemasks (as mandated) and will be required to wash or sanitize their hands regularly throughout their shifts
- Water fountains and showers are closed
- Day Campers, Gym and Fitness customers will enter through the south pond door (to the left of the main stairs) after checking in and being health screen checked at the welcome tent and exit upstairs.
- Increased ventilation and dehumidification settings in the facility
- Facility capacity reduced from 1401 to 350; (150 per rink area) 603 to 250 (employees & guest common areas)
- Please stay home if you have a fever or cold and/or flu-like symptoms. Temporal thermometer scans will be utilized for select programs and are available at the Welcome Tent and/or Guest Services.
As Covid-19 is a fluid situation and guidelines may change, these protocols and best practices are subject to change by the Toyota Sports Performance Center at any time at the sole discretion of management to maximize customer and employee safety.