The second annual LA Kings Festival - an all-access event in which fans can meet their favorite Kings players, coaches, alumni and personalities - will be held on February 27 at STAPLES Center.
Members receive free access, Line Entry Pass(es), parking and a meal voucher. The option to upgrade to a Black or Silver Package, which includes an exclusive Photo & Autograph Session (a $300 value), premium dinner buffet and more, is available to members at a special discounted rate.
Beginning last season, the Kings Festival replaced the club's annual Tip-A-King and Meet The Players events.
Season Ticket Members can RSVP and upgrade by logging into their account plus, public onsale begins today. All proceeds from the event will benefit the Kings Care Foundation.
Not only will fans in attendance have the opportunity to take photos with players and get autographs, but they'll also be able to partake in unique experiences like behind-the-scenes access to STAPLES Center locker rooms, see banners of our retired numbers up close and personal, take a shot on goal, and much more.
Full event schedule is as follows:
• 4:00 pm: Doors Open at Star Plaza (Black & Silver)
• 4:00 pm - 5:30pm: Hall of Fame Dinner Buffet Dinner (Black & Silver)
• 5:30 pm: Doors Open at 11th Street (Members)
• 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm: Photo & Autograph Session (Black & Silver)
• 6:30 pm: Team Photo (Black)
• 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm: Photo & Autograph Session (Members, Black & Silver)
• 10 pm: Event ends