Fans wanting to get in on the action must act fast. Tickets are on sale now at www.LAKings.com/tipaking. General Admission tickets cost $130 and VIP tickets are $300.
During the event, Kings players, coaches and broadcasters will be on hand to receive “tips” for an autograph and a photograph from their fans. All proceeds benefit the Kings Care Foundation, the club’s award-winning non-profit organization that provides educational and recreational opportunities for children throughout Greater Los Angeles.
This year’s event again features more of an interactive chance to meet-and-greet the Kings players, coaches and broadcasters. Some of these activities include:
• Playing EA Sports NHL 12 against Dustin Brown
• Shooting the puck against Kings goaltenders Jonathan Quick
or Jonathan Bernier
• Calling the play-by-play with Kings broadcasters Bob Miller and Jim Fox, Nick Nickson and Daryl Evans
• Starring in Happy Gilmore with Anze Kopitar
• Autograph opportunities with and all the Kings players, including newest Kings Mike Richards
, Simon Gagne
, Ethan Moreau and Colin Fraser
• For a list of more activities log onto www.LAKings.com/tipaking
Tip-A-King is the single largest fundraiser for the Kings Care Foundation. Each year the entire Los Angeles Kings Hockey Club and their fans join together for this fun-filled celebration, which for more than 20ears has raised more than $2.5 million for local children’s charities. Proceeds will benefit the ongoing support of the LA Kings BloodMobile, which will serve as a blood drive supply truck to increase the much needed collection of life-saving blood for the most seriously ill and injured children at Childrens Hospital Los Angeles.
To view a Kings Vision feature of last year’s Tip-A-King click here
For all Kings ticket information, call 1-888-KINGS-LA (1-888-54647-52) and visit LAKings.com.