With the holidays just around the corner, once again, the LA Kings will be teaming up with KROQ to host five Food Drives, presented by Blue Shield of California, to benefit Friends & Helpers. Friends & Helpers helps provide support and education for domestic abuse victims.
All items donated are delivered immediately following collection to the families that Friends & Helpers serve.
If you would like to contribute, please bring your non-perishable food items to the following games:
- Tuesday, November 6th - 7:30PM vs Anaheim Ducks
- Thursday, November 8th - 7:30PM vs Minnesota Wild
- Saturday, November 10th - 7PM vs Calgary Flames
- Tuesday, November 13th - 7:30PM vs Toronto Maple Leafs
- Wednesday, November 21st - 7:30PM vs Colorado Avalanche
In exchange for each donation, you will receive a raffle ticket for a chance to win an Kings player signed puck and a pair of tickets to KROQ's Almost Acoustic Christmas!
One food item = one raffle ticket, so the more you bring, the better your chances will be! Suggested food items to donate include, but are not limited to:
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Granola bars
- Pancake mix
- Canned fruits and vegetables
Collection sites will be located at all major entrances starting two hours prior to the game start and ending at puck drop.
Friends & Helpers, along with the Kings Care Foundation, appreciate your support and generocity.
Participate in the food drive by getting tickets to a Kings game!