Los Angeles, CA – Today the Los Angeles Kings have renewed their successful joint-partnership with the Freedman Geilman Group for the 2015-2016 season.
“The Kings have the talent and expertise to bring home the cup this year; and we’re honored that they’ve entrusted us to serve the property needs of their community!” says Greg Geilman of FREEDMAN GEILMAN, who on his second date with his (now) wife went to a Kings game at STAPLES Center.
This is the second year running that the Los Angeles Kings have chosen FREEDMAN GEILMAN as their Official South Bay Realtors. Greg Geilman and his business partner Rob Freedman are also big supporters of the Kings Care Foundation.
Said Josh Veilleux, Vice President of Global Partnerships for the Kings and AEG: “We are very excited to renew our partnership with Greg Geilman & Rob Freedman of the Freedman Geilman Group. We are very happy to have them in the Kings family.”
Information on FREEDMAN GEILMAN
The Freedman Geilman group is led by Greg Geilman and Rob Freedman
We are a full-service real estate firm helping people buy, sell, build, manage and invest in property in and around Southern California, specializing in the South Bay and surrounding areas
More than 40-plus years of combined experience providing excellent service to the South Bay
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame inductees
- RE/MAX International Lifetime Achievement award
- RE/MAX highest honor, The Circle of Legends
- No RE/MAX agents have sold more real estate in the three beach cities combined
- Past board of directors of the South By Association of Realtors
- Currently serve on the board of Leadership Manhattan Beach
- Freedman Geilman Group is very involved in the local community and proudly support organizations such as Kings Care, Children’s Miracle Network, Manhattan Beach Education Foundation, Manhattan Beach’s Mira Costa High School, Beryl Heights Elementary, Bullies & Buddies Dog Rescue and many more
For more information, contact Freedman Geilman Group at (310) 251-7725 or visit http://www.FreedmanGeilman.com