The LA Kings today announced their individual ticket on-sale information for the remainder of the 2020-21 regular season schedule at STAPLES Center, beginning with the Kings-Ducks game on April 20.
Recent guidance from the State of California and LA County regarding indoor professional sports allows for a limited capacity at STAPLES Center. The LA Kings are pleased to deliver the best experience possible while accommodating the most fans in a safe and secure environment.
Kings Limited Capacity ticket information is as follows:
- Tickets are available for eight home games with limited capacity beginning with the Kings-Ducks game on Tuesday, April 20. Game time is 7 p.m.
- Tickets are available to the general public for purchase beginning Friday, April 16 at 10 a.m. Tickets can be purchased online at LAKINGS.com and AXS.com. Kings Season Ticket Members received exclusive pre-sale access this week and LA Kings eNews subscribers and other select groups will receive pre-sale access on Thursday, April 15 at 10 a.m. To sign-up for access to eNews, visit LAKINGS.com/enews.
- The seating chart is based on requirements set by state, county and NHL guidelines. Pods of 1-4 seats will be distanced six feet from one another. Pods must be purchased in their entirety and each pod may be made up of members from no more than 3 household units. Only in-state California residents may purchase tickets for and attend indoor seated live events.
- Tickets are based on availability and first-come first-served basis. Full ticketing policies and FAQs can be found on lakings.com/tickets.
- While allowable capacity for each Kings game at STAPLES Center is 35% under these guidelines, capacity will be capped at approximately 20% based on necessary social distancing required by the NHL and state and local public health agencies.
- Private STAPLES Center Suites are also available on a single game rental basis. Suites can accommodate up to 25% of their normal capacity and individuals from no more than 3 households.
- The additional seven games scheduled to feature ticketed customers are as follows: April 23 v Minnesota; April 24 v Arizona; April 26 v Anaheim; April 28 v Anaheim; May 7 v Colorado; May 8 v Colorado; and May 10 v St. Louis, the club's regular season finale. In addition, the Kings-Ducks game on April 26 will now feature the Kings wearing their popular adidas Reverse Retro Jersey, and as the Freeway Faceoff series battle against Anaheim continues the Kings will wear their '90s Era Heritage sweaters three consecutive times including once at home (April 28 vs. Anaheim; and April 30 at Anaheim at Anaheim).
STAPLES Center Safety Guidelines:
Strictly following the all of the safety protocols and procedures introduced by the State of California, County of Los Angeles, NHL and NBA, STAPLES Center's management team, as announced on Tuesday, has additionally invested in numerous facility upgrades while adopting new policies to ensure every precaution has been taken to provide the safest venue so that guests will feel safe and confident returning to the arena and cheering on their favorite team.
Ticketed guests are encouraged to visit www.staplescenter.com/SAFE to familiarize themselves with STAPLES Center's "Know Before You Go" tips and protocols prior to attending their first event and revisit the website often as new procedures are all subject to change.
- Health Verification - A health verification is required for all ticketed guests. Guests are required to present a photo ID, and either proof of full vaccination (two weeks since your final dose) or verification of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event date. Guests can show a hard copy or digital copy of their proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test. Remember, if you're not feeling well, please stay home!
- Mobile Ticketing & Entry Process - All ticketed guests will be required to have their tickets to the event on their mobile device. Pre-paid, digital parking passes will also be available for all events via AXS.com
- Face Coverings Required - Guests over the age of two are required to wear a face covering that covers both the nose and mouth at all times. Gaiters, bandanas, and coverings with exhalation vents are strictly prohibited; a face shield still requires a face covering. For the safety of everyone, guests unable to wear proper face coverings will not be admitted into the venue.
- No Bags - Bags and purses of any size are not permitted, including backpacks, clutches, totes, clear bags, and camera bags. Only bring necessary items that fit in your pocket. Wallets without chains/straps are allowed. Parental and Medical Bags will be permitted and are required to go through an X-Ray machine for contactless screening. This screening is available at 11th Street & Figueroa Street or at 12th Street & Figueroa Street, please see a Guest Services Team Member once on site to assist. Bags cannot exceed 14-inch x 14-inch x 6-inch. Complimentary feminine hygiene products are available in restrooms.
- Keep Your Distance - Practice safe physical distancing of at least six feet from others not in your household.
- We're Fans of Clean Hands - Clean your hands often by washing with soap water for 20 seconds or using hand sanitizer. There are touchless hand sanitizer stations, faucets, paper towel dispensers, and soap dispensers throughout the venue.
- Cashless - STAPLES Center is a fully cash-free venue that only accepts debit and credit cards, including major contactless and mobile payment methods, for a safe and speedy check out. Cash is no longer accepted in STAPLES Center. If you do not have an accepted cashless method of payment, free of charge "Cash to Card" conversion kiosks are located throughout the venue.
- Food & Beverage - All guests will be asked to order any food and beverage throughout the arena using the QR Code located at the concession stand or the QR located at your seat. We will let you know when the order is ready for pick up via SMS Text. Pick up your food and beverage at the designated pick up location. Enjoy your food and beverage at one of the designated eating areas. No food and beverage will be permitted inside the seating area of the arena. In addition, to help add to the festive atmosphere traditionally associate with a Kings game, various food trucks and beer bars will be placed outside in X-Box Plaza. The game will be on the STAPLES Center LED screen playing live until five minutes into the third period.
- GBAC STAR Facility Accreditation - Because your health and safety are our top priority, we've made many upgrades and enhancements to ensure that all of STAPLES Center, even the air that you breathe, meets or exceeds industry standards to guarantee STAPLES Center is the safest and most hygienic it can be. We use Atmos Air and Enerjetico technology to purify the air inside the arena, and MERV-15 air filters which exceed the current standards. High-touch surfaces and heavily trafficked areas are continuously disinfected, and all spaces undergo a rigorous disinfection and cleaning after every event. We're proud that these improvements have earned us the highest level of GBAC STAR Facility Accreditation as determined by the world's most respected venue industry cleaning association.
Ticketed guests are also encouraged to watch this video prior to attending an event as it details all the information outlined above. Please visit www.staplescenter.com/SAFE
Video: Health and Safety Guidelines for STAPLES Center