In celebration of World Environment Day on June 5, the LA Kings and Toyota Sports Center are joining forces to incentivize responsible e-waste recycling! Drop off your e-waste at Toyota Sports Center between Monday, June 3 and Friday, June 7.
If improperly disposed of, e-waste ends up in landfills and pollutes the ground and air with chemicals. Plus, recycling old devices saves energy as well as the resources used to produce new technologies.
That is why the Kings and Toyota Sports Center are partnering with Human-I-T to collect computer systems and accessories, handheld devices, office equipment, audio & video equipment supplies.
All items that are collected receive corporate-grade data destruction, so you can be sure your personal information is safe.
The drop off hours are:
- Monday, June 3 | 5:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, June 4 | 5:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 5 | 5:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Thursday, June 6 | 5:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Friday, June 7 | 5:30 am - 2:00 pm
All donors will be entered to win a Kings Ultimate Fan Pack - a limited-edition duffel bag made from upcycled materials which comes complete with ten useful and novelty Kings-branded items you need in your collection!
The Ultimate Fan Pack includes:
- Autographed Silver Jersey with Ultimate Fan Pack purchase or a chance-to-win with purchase of Starter Fan Pack
- Official LA Kings Game Puck
- Original LA Kings South Park Framed Print
- LA Kings Journal
- Go Kings Go License Plate Frame
- Insulated Reusable Stainless Steel Bottle for Cold and Hot Beverages
- Set of 4 Cork-Backed LA Kings Logo Coasters in Metal Tin
- 2019 LA Kings Yearbook
- 2019 We Are All K-9s Dog Calendar
- 3-pack of LA Kings Holiday Gift Bags and Tissue
The Kings demonstrate their commitment to sustainability through the LA Kings Green program, which targets climate change, as well as G.O.A.L.S., an umbrella encompassing all Kings and Blue Shield of California sponsored character-building and wellness activities.
Learn more about LA Kings Green!