The fourth episode of ‘Kings Weekly’ debuts following postgame coverage of Thursday night’s game against the Columbus Blue Jackets on Fox Sports West
Jeff Carter wearing a dog purse? Jeff Carter wearing a dog purse.
After the Kings kick-off their five-game home stand, dive into 30-minutes of inside coverage of what the team’s been up to off of the ice. Meet Max, an ambassador from CHLA, who joined the team at the annual golf tournament … see who’s swinging the most votes in the first round of The Royal Half’s ‘Mustache Mania’ … join Daryl Evans and Tyler Toffoli for story time at a local library … get a sneak peek of the LA Kings player/dog calendar .. and much more!
Here’s what’s on tap for Episode 4:
- Meet Max – We’ll introduce Kings fans to Max, an ambassador from CHLA, who has an inspiring story of positivity and strength in the face of adversity (Kings tie-in comes from the visit he received in the hospital, from Dustin Brown and the Stanley Cup, in 2012)
- Mustache Mania – Setting up the first rounds of action in this Movember showdown, including the Kings players’ picks
- Black and White – Episode 3: Strength and Conditioning coach, Matt Price, and his innovative methods to keep the players at peak performance
- Sunset Sip - The Guidance Center and Kings broadcaster Jim Fox host the fourth annual Sunset Sip wine tasting reception in Long Beach
- Story time with the LA Kings – Tyler Toffoli and Daryl Evans visit the kids at the Mar Vista library (this was bumped from last week show for time)
- LA Kings dog photo shoot – Kings players pose with their own four legged friends, as well as some pups from various local adoption agencies
- LAKHSHL Top Plays – The best plays of the week, from the high school ranks
- #KWTop5 – Kings top plays of the week, as selected by the fans on Twitter
EPISODE 4 TEASER: