LOS ANGELES – The Los Angeles Kings and the Freedman Geilman Group today announced a new, joint partnership between the two organizations.
FREEDMAN GEILMAN will now serve as the Official South Bay Realtors of the LA Kings. In addition, FREEDMAN GEILMAN will be a presenting sponsor of the club’s popular annual Taste of the South Bay event, which is scheduled to take place on April 11.
“Kings fans are some of the most fun, dedicated and lively fans in all of sports. We’re thrilled to be selected to serve the needs of such a great family of hockey fans,” said Greg Geilman of FREEDMAN GEILMAN, who on his second date with his (now) wife went to a Kings game at STAPLES Center.
Said Josh Veilleux, Vice President of Global Partnerships for the Kings and AEG: “We are very excited to form a partnership with Greg Geilman & Rob Freedman of the Freedman Geilman Group. We know they are very happy to join the Kings family.”
Learn more about Greg and Rob by visiting SouthBayResidential.com.
Information on FREEDMAN GEILMAN
- The Freedman Geilman group is led by Greg Geilman and Rob Freedman.
- We are a full-service real estate firm helping people buy, sell, build, manage and invest in property in and around Southern California, specializing in the South Bay and surrounding areas.
- More than 40-plus years of combined experience providing excellent service to the South Bay.
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame inductees.
- RE/MAX International Lifetime Achievement award.
- RE/MAX highest honor, The Circle of Legends.
- No agents at RE/MAX have sold more real estate in the three beach cities combined.
- Past board of directors of the South By Association of Realtors.
- Currently serve on the board of Leadership Manhattan Beach.
- South Bay Residential is very involved in the local community and proudly support organizations such as Children’s Miracle Network, Manhattan Beach Education Foundation, Manhattan Beach’s Mira Costa High School, Beryl Heights Elementary, Bullies & Buddies Dog Rescue and many more.