- The last time the Kings made the playoffs five consecutive seasons was 1987-93 (when the Kings made the playoffs seven straight times). This also marks the first time in franchise history the Kings have advanced to the playoffs in five consecutive seasons with a winning record (above .500) in each of those seasons.
- The Kings are 15-4-0 since February 6.
- The Kings have 45 wins this season (one shy of the club record of 46)
- The Kings have 22 road wins this season (two shy of the club record of 24)
- The Kings currently have an eight-game road winning streak (tying a club record)
- The Kings’ 45-26-6 (96 points) record after 77 games is tied for the third best in club history
- The Kings have sold out a club record 107 consecutive games at STAPLES Center
The schedule for the first round of the playoffs for the Kings – currently third in the Pacific Division with a 45-26-6 record and 96 points – will be announced by the National Hockey League at a later date. The Kings will announce their postseason broadcast schedules once they are finalized.
Single Game Playoff Tickets will go on sale to the general public Saturday, April 5th at 10am. The best way to secure your tickets to the 2014 Stanley Cup playoffs is to purchase a 2014-15 ticket package. Click here
or call 1.888.KINGS.LA (546.4752) for details.
The Kings expect to distribute an electronic version and a printed version of their 2014 Postseason Media Guide beginning Monday, April 14. The Kings Communications Department will also soon distribute their General Media Playoff Information procedural guidelines.
The Manchester Monarchs, the primary affiliate of the Kings, have already clinched a playoff spot in the 2014 Calder Cup Playoffs. It will be their 12th playoff appearance in their 13-year history.