Tonight’s Los Angeles Kings-Carolina Hurricanes game at STAPLES Center will mark our club’s official entry into this month’s Hockey Fight Cancer awareness initiative in conjunction with the National Hockey League.
As part of tonight’s game, which begins at 7:30 p.m., please note the following:
- View and bid on autographed #kingsfcancer jerseys exclusively produced and worn during warm-ups on October 23, 2015. To participate in the auction, text KINGS to 52182, visit kings.myab.co or by going to the LA Kings app.
- Purchase #kingsFcancer lavender pucks signed by LA Kings players for $25 at the Kings Care Foundation booth at section 103 on the main concourse.
- Purchase #kingsFcancer eye lavenders available for a limited time at the Kings Care Foundation booth outside of section 103. Each sheet is a $5 donation. Cancer.
- Visit the Team LA store or kiosk locations at STAPLES Center to purchase #kingsFcancer merchandise benefiting Hockey Fights Cancer-associated charities.
- Stop by informational booths belonging to Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, Camp Ronald McDonald For Good Times, National Brain Tumor Society, Face Off with Cancer, Leukemia &Lymphoma Society, ZEROCancer, Stand Up to Cancer and Be The Match – all of which are located on the main concourse in STAPLES Center.
- Tell us who you are fighting for -- Stand Up to Cancer placards will be placed on each seat in STAPLES Center, and sharpie stations will be set up throughout the arena to fill out your placards. All fans in attendance will be participating in a Stand Up 2 Cancer moment in the last TV timeout of the 2nd period.
- Tag #kingsFcancer on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram when sharing images of their loved ones who are impacted in some way by this disease.
- Sign up for the Bone Marrow Registry with Be The Match (section 116/117) and be automatically entered to win a Kings Prize Pack.
- All dashboards for the evening will be Lavender in support of the cause
- Stop by any Floyd’s 99 in the Los Angeles area on Saturday, October 24, from 10 am – 3 pm and receive $5 off any haircut when you purchase #kingsFcancer t-shirt. Floyd’s 99 will also donate the proceeds of all t-shirt sales, as well as make an additional donation of 20 percent of sales for all t-shirts sold at their locations to the Kings Care Foundation. Guest appearances by Kings Ice Crew, Bailey and Kings Alumni.