Fit To Be King: Chicken & Pasta
/ Los Angeles Kings
Chicken Pesto Pasta - Prep: 10min - Cook: 25min - Ready: 35minPesto:
- 3 cups fresh basil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 16oz pasta (Kopitar likes bow tie)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 minced cloves garlic
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- crushed red pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil; drained and sliced
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or follow on package instructions.
- Combine basic, garlic, parmesan, and pine nuts in food processor. Add 1/2 cup of olive oil and process until combined.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add garlic until lightly browned and stir in chicken. Season with red pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Combine in large bowl; pasta, chicken, sundried tomatoes and pesto. Toss and top with parmesan cheese.