Ever wanted to work in sports by helping to raise money for the team's Foundation? Now is your chance.
Kings Care Foundation is hiring!
Apply to be a part of the 2018-19 LA Kings 50/50 Raffle Seller team and you'll get more than just work experience.
"I truly enjoyed my time as a 50/50 seller. I got so much more out of it than I ever expected. Getting to know the fans and seeing how generous they were for special events and unfortunate circumstances was extremely rewarding," said one 50/50 seller.
Join the crew as they sell 50/50 tickets during home games next season to raise money for the Kings Care Foundation.
Last year's raffle raised over a $1,000,000 in total revenue and we are looking continue that next season.
Do you have what it takes to be a 50/50 seller?
- Must be 18 years or older while we would love to take anyone, the Bureau of Gambling Control makes this rule and we must stick with it.
- Must be outgoing - approaching strangers may not be everyone's cup of tea, but sometimes meeting new people can be fun and rewarding!
- Cash handling is a must - selling raffle tickets in $5, $10 and $20 increments sometimes calls for math on site. Top sellers last season sold over $2,000 per game! That's a lot of cash!
- Willing to help make a difference - 50% of the pot does go to one lucky fan, but the real reason for the raffle is for the 50% that is donated to the Kings Care Foundation. Last season, the Kings Care Foundation was able to donate over $500,000 to organizations such as Children's Hospital Los Angeles, YMCA and Loma Linda's Ronald McDonald House thanks to funds raised through the 50/50 raffle.
- Ready to be a part of a really cool team - with game day incentives like gift cards and memorabilia to the End of the Season "Seller"bration, the 50/50 sellers know how to have fun as a team.
So, what are you waiting for?