Fans have an opportunity to go on the road and watch the LA Kings take on the Calgary Flames this March thanks to AAA’s LA Kings Fan Trip to Alberta, which is three-night/four-day trip (March 8-11).
Along with watching the Kings-Flames play at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, fans will be able to explore the world-famous Lake Louise and Banff and visit the Canada Sports Hall of Fame. In addition to tickets to the Kings-Flames game, fans will enjoy a private reception with fellow fans and Kings personalities.
The four-day travel package is $1,275 (Land only) per person and includes the following:
· Three-night accommodations at the Westin Calgary
· Round-trip airport transfers from Calgary airport to the Westin Calgary
· Welcome reception/dinner at the Canada Sports Hall of Fame
· Daily buffet breakfast
· Day trip to Banff/Lake Louise, including lunch
· Watch party for the Kings-Oilers game on March 9
· Exclusive hosted lunch, featuring Kings alumni/broadcasters
· Ticket to the Kings-Flames game on March 10
· Fan group photo
· Commemorative Kings Fan Trip gift
For more information CALL 1.877.510.8704, GO TO www.AAA.com/KingsFanTrip, or VISIT your local Auto Club branch today!
About Alberta, Canada
Located in the heart of Western Canada, bordered by the Rocky Mountains to the west and the state of Montana to the south, the province of Alberta is a vacation destination known for surprising even the most experienced travellers. The picturesque mountain towns of Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper are revered by skiers, snowboarders and nature lovers alike for their awe-inspiring terrain, abundant Canadian wildlife and legendary champagne powder snow. From exploring Calgary and Edmonton, lively cities brimming with music, culture and nightlife, to discovering dinosaur fossils in the mysterious Canadian Badlands, visiting Alberta promises an experience unlike any other.
Follow the Kings Communications Department on Twitter @LAKingsPR