Everybody loves R̶a̶y̶m̶o̶n̶d̶ Jeff Carter.
We learned just how much the hockey community respects the 34-year-old London, Ontario-native as he reached the 1,000th game milestone.
Here are just a few of the reasons we're thankful he's on the Kings:
1. He's involved in the community with local charities
Helping every doggo find a home with Wags and Walks.
2. He rocks holiday PJs like no one else
3. He's family-oriented and was raised with good values
4. We love his huge hits
5. He throws a world-class harpoon
6. His toothless smile
7. He could have a second career in volleyball
8. He's the best lockerroom DJ
"Carts is kind of our music guy. He just tells guys [that] whenever they have a good song they want on the playlist, just shoot him a note and he'll download it," defenseman Drew Doughty said.
9. He's a good dog dad
10. And a great dad to two cute kids
11. He knows his angles
12. He helped his country win an Olympic Gold Medal
13. His suit game is on point
Move over, Don Draper.
14. He gives the best hugs
15. He's a two-time Stanley Cup winner