The Winnipeg Jets Hockey Club announced today that as a result of successfully transitioning existing wait list members into Winnipeg Jets Ticket Purchase Agreements following the 2015 Ticket Purchase Agreement Renewal process, limited spots are now available for the 2015-2016 season.
By joining the Winnipeg Jets wait list, fans will be able to enjoy the following benefits for the 2015–16 season:
- Advanced access to Individual game tickets prior to the general public
- Priority access to tickets that are released on the day of the game
- 15% discount at "Jets Gear" Team Store (located at MTS Centre, MTS Iceplex and St. Vital Centre)
- Invitation to a Winnipeg Jets exclusive event (to be determined)
- Pre-sale access to team events including the Winnipeg Jets Skills Competition and other Winnipeg Jets community initiatives
- Email notification for select MTS Centre event ticket offers
To become a member of the Winnipeg Jets Wait List simply click the BUY NOW button below.
A one-time non-refundable deposit of $50 per seat is required (maximum of four seats) to join the official Jets wait list. This amount is not applied against any future purchases. In July of each year, a $100 annual membership fee will be due in order to retain membership on the Jets wait list. All membership fees collected and accumulated annually will be applied to the eventual seat package as long as the membership is retained. Membership fees are otherwise non-refundable. Members will receive priority seat numbers (based on the number of seats they chose) indicating their priority position. Prior to the start of any season, renewed members will receive an updated position ranking. Your position on the Jets wait list is non-transferable, other than within your immediate family one time only.