Ashley loves the Islanders. We're season ticket holders and she attends at least 30 games a year and knows more about the Islanders than most adults. She loves hockey and educates those that don't. She was a little girl who had an entire room in Islander paraphernalia for 3 years!
West Babylon, NY
Picture taken at Nassau Coliseum
Submitted by her father
Want to see your picture on newyorkislanders.com?
It's easy! Send us pictures of you -- solo, or with your family and friends -- proudly showing your love for the Islanders. Perhaps you have pics of your group at a game or some far away land wearing Islanders jerseys. Maybe you have a shot of yourself with your favorite all-time Islander. And if you don't have a great picture in your scrapbook, show us your creativity and stage a photo shoot of your own.
We'll take some of the best Islander fan pictures and share them with the world. We'll post some of the best shots on newyorkislanders.com and in Orange & Blue, the Islanders' new game program debuting at the home opener on October 14. We may even ask you to be in an Islanders ad campaign.
Before sending us your picture, remember that Islanders gear and colors and cool locations are highly encouraged. Be creative and have fun with it!
Every fan who submits a photo -- whether we publish it or not -- qualifies to take part in a photo shoot with the team.
We look forward to receiving your pictures today!
- Send ONE digital picture of you (and others) wearing Islanders apparel to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only one photo may be sent per person.
- With your photo, please clearly identify in your email each person in the photo. Also send us your hometown, home telephone number, the location of the photo and a brief description -- 50 words or less! -- of your love for the NYI. Please note that modeling releases may need to be signed prior to the Islanders'use of your photo.
- The picture must be in JPG or GIF format and a minimum of 200 dpi.
MORE FAN PHOTOS:
* Brianne Hudak & Christos Dimos - Massapequa, Long Island
* Bill McCue - Newburgh, NY