– Voter registration forms must be postmarked no later than this date. July 31st
– The last day for military absentee ballots & other special ballots to be postmarked, if returned by mail or showing other acceptable endorsement.July 31st
– The last day for special absentee ballot sessions at nursing home, etc. August 1st
– DAY OF VOTE! August 1st
– The last day for voters who are unable to vote in person due to Religious Scruples, Duties for the Board of Elections or a Victim of Domestic Violence to cast special ballots.August 8th
- The last day for absentee & special ballots to be received which shall be postmarked by July 31. August 15th
- last day for military ballots to be received by BOEGeneral Guidelines:
- The election hours shall be from 6:00am to 9:00pm
- Affidavit ballots must be used in accordance with the provisions of New York State Election Law
- The BOE shall be open from 9:00 am to 12:00pm on Sunday July 31st.
- The BOE shall have the power to temporarily change a polling place when necessary.
Catch-All Provision: Unless specifically addressed in this local law, New York Election law shall apply.