- Kyle Okposo plaque of his first NHL game on March 18, 2008. Contains a copy of the Scoresheet from that game.
- Rick DiPietro plaque of his All Star game experience with an authentic piece of the game used net from the All Star Game.
- Mike Bossy Sports Illustrated Cover autographed by eight members of the 1980 Team.
- Retired Banner Photo autographed by five of the retired players.
- Mike Sillinger autographed photo commemorating his 1000th NHL game on 11/1/07.
In addition, fans can bid on an Amazin' VIP Night at Shea Stadium that includes two tickets to the August 25th game against the Houston Astros. The winning bidder will also be given an opportunity to take a guest onto the field for batting practice, before taking their seats for the game at field level. Each attendee will go home with a Mets T-shirt, magazine, and yearbook.
All of the proceeds from each piece of memorabilia will be contributed to the Islanders Children Foundation. The Foundation's mission is to support Long Island based non-profit organizations that provide opportunities to children. The Foundation will work with those children's charities that focus on the areas of health, education, and youth hockey development.
To bid on any of these items, go to http://auction.nhl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/User?id=nyiNHL&wl=12717464&type=A
If you wish to make a donation to the Islanders Children's Foundation without bidding, send it to:Islanders Children's Foundation
Attention: Chris Vardaro
1535 Old Country Road
Plainview, NY 11803