With favorites like Rick DiPietro
and Trent Hunter signed to long-term contracts and a host of talented young players led by Kyle Okposo
and Jeff Tambellini on the horizon, there is no better time to become an Islanders season ticketholder.
The time is also perfect because the Islanders are making one of the best season ticket offers in pro sports.
Buy or renew season tickets for the next two years and you will receive unprecedented savings and benefits. It's our way of saying thank you for your continued loyalty and it makes it possible for us to offer you an even more robust package of benefits.With your two-year commitment, you'll receive the following benefits:
You'll also receive all the great benefits of being a member of NYI365 including:
- Prices locked at 2007-08 season ticket prices for 2008-09 and 2009-10 seasons
- Additional 12.5% off your tickets for the 2008-09 season (savings of up to $600 per seat)
- VIP Parking for both the 2008-09 and 2009-10 seasons ($1,680 value)
- Convenient payment plan. Pay off your tickets in 14 equal monthly payments
- Maintain your standing on the priority seating list for the new Coliseum at the Lighthouse at Long Island
THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER AND IS GOOD ONLY THROUGH APRIL 30TH!Contact your Islanders Ticket Representative, call 1.800.882.ISLES Ext. 1, email: email@example.com
- Exclusive season ticket holder events, including meet-and-greets and more!
- Islanders Account Manager – track your tickets, make payments, view and update your account information, forward your tickets to friends and even sell your tickets back to the general public through Ticketmaster
- Same great seats for the regular season and playoffs
- Pre-sale on bonus seats for all regular season games