The Kids ‘N Community Foundation will be offering five chances for fans to purchase a limited-edition Carolina Hurricanes autographed holiday puck at their kiosk atop section 129 during five select games this year.
Players’ wives will be selling 300 unique pucks each month, except for February when we host the annual Valentine’s Day t-shirt fundraiser. The pucks will sell for $30 each. Selling begins when the doors open and will continue until all the pucks are sold. Make sure you arrive early, because last season the St. Patrick’s Day pucks sold out in just 15 minutes.
Each puck is signed by a Carolina Hurricanes player and includes a Certificate of Authenticity and a tax receipt. Limit is three pucks per person. Cash is recommended to expedite the process.
All proceeds will benefit the Kids ‘N Community Foundation. The Foundation is a 501 C3 organization that raises money to support children’s organizations that focus on health, education, and underserved population development. Last year, the Kids ‘N Community Foundation awarded $458,374 in cash grants to 52 different children’s charities and foundations in North Carolina.
The themed pucks fundraiser will generate much-needed funds for children in our community. Come on down to the Kids ‘N Community kiosk on any of the following dates and you too could be part of a great cause to help support the community that gives us so much!
- October 30: Hop on your broom and fly over to the kiosk when our first puck will go on sale. This Halloween-themed puck is orange and features a cobweb design and a Hurricanes logo in the center.
- November 24: Make sure you head over to the kiosk when our Thanksgiving-themed puck will go on sale. The puck is white and features a black and yellow pilgrim hat with a Hurricanes logo in the center.
- December 18: Make sure you give your friends and family a present they will truly cherish when our holiday themed puck goes on sale. The puck is red and features a red and white candy cane with a Carolina Hurricanes branded bow.
- January 1: Help bring in the new year with a New Year’s-themed puck. This black puck features a firework with a Hurricanes logo in the center.
- March 16: This St. Patrick’s Day puck, our last sale of the season, is green and features a pot of gold with a Hurricanes logo in the center.