VEGAS (July 19, 2021) - The Vegas Golden Knights announced today, July 19, plans for upcoming youth hockey clinics in the Las Vegas community. A total of six clinics will be held in partnership with Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers and Green Valley Grocery. Deryk Engelland, Chance and members of the VGK Cast are expected to participate in select events.
A full schedule can be found below and is subject to change. Upcoming youth hockey clinics are closed to the general public.
YOUTH HOCKEY CLINICS
- Tuesday, July 20: 10 a.m. PT at Mirabelli Community Center presented by Green Valley Grocery
- Thursday, July 22: 10 a.m. PT at Veterans Memorial Community Center presented by Raising Cane's
- Tuesday, July 27: 10 a.m. PT at East Las Vegas Community Center presented by Raising Cane's
- Thursday, July 29: 10 a.m. PT at Hollywood Recreation Center presented by Green Valley Grocery
- Tuesday, August 3: 10 a.m. PT at Paradise Recreational Center presented by Green Valley Grocery
- Thursday, August 5: 10 a.m. PT at Henderson Multigenerational Center presented by Raising Cane's
ABOUT THE VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS
The Vegas Golden Knights are a National Hockey League franchise owned and operated by Black Knight Sports and Entertainment LLC. The Vegas Golden Knights were established by founding partners William Foley and his family and the Maloof family. For the latest news and information on the Golden Knights visit vegasgoldenknights.com. Fans can follow the team on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.