VEGAS (October 11, 2020) - Vegas Golden Knights General Manager Kelly McCrimmon announced today, October 11, that the team has announced the following roster transactions: the Golden Knights signed forward Tomas Nosek to a one-year contract worth an average annual value of $1,250,000, forward Tomas Jurco to a one-year contract worth an average annual value of $700,000 and forward Danny O'Regan to a one-year contract worth an average annual value of $700,000.
Nosek, 28, collected 15 points (8 G, 7 A) in 67 games for Vegas in the 2019-20 season. During the 2018-19 season with the Golden Knights, he recorded a career-high 17 points (8 G, 9 A), including one shorthanded goal, to go with 18 penalty minutes in 68 games. The Pardubice, Czech Republic native was originally selected by the Vegas Golden Knights during the 2017 Expansion Draft on June 21 from the Detroit Red Wings.
Jurco, 27, appeared in 12 games for the Edmonton Oilers and finished with two assists to go with four penalty minutes. He also appeared in eight games for the American Hockey League's Bakersfield Condors, posting seven points (4 G, 3 A) to go with 10 PIM. Jurco has recorded 52 career NHL points (22 G, 30 A) to go with 64 PIM in 213 games with the Oilers, Chicago Blackhawks and Detroit Red Wings. He was drafted by the Detroit Red Wings in the second round (35th overall) of the 2011 NHL Entry Draft.
O'Regan, 26, appeared in 62 games for the American Hockey League's Hartford Wolf Pack during the 2019-20 season, posting 38 points (11 G, 27 A) to go with 24 penalty minutes. He has appeared in 25 NHL games with the Buffalo Sabres and San Jose Sharks, and has recorded five points (1 G, 4 A) to go with two penalty minutes. O'Regan was drafted by the San Jose Sharks in the fifth round (138th overall) of the 2012 NHL Entry Draft.
Tomas Nosek, Forward
Birthplace: Pardubice, CZE
Weight: 210 lbs.
- Collected 15 points (8 G, 7 A) in 67 games for Vegas in the 2019-20 season
- Recorded a career high in assists (9) and points (17) during the 2018-19 season
- Scored the franchise's first goal at T-Mobile Arena against the Arizona Coyotes
- Selected by the Vegas Golden Knights during the 2017 Expansion Draft on June 21 from the Detroit Red Wings
Tomas Jurco, Forward
Birthplace: Kosice, CZE
Weight: 188 lbs.
Draft: Selected by the Detroit Red Wings in the second round (35th overall) in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft
- Gathered two points (0 G, 2 A) in 12 games during the 2019-20 season with the Edmonton Oilers
- Has appeared in a total of 213 games in the NHL with the Oilers, Blackhawks and Red Wings
- Two-time winner of the Calder Cup, with the Grand Rapids Griffins in the 2012-13 season and with the Charlotte Checkers during the 2018-19 season
Danny O'Regan, Forward
Birthplace: Berlin, GER
Weight: 180 lbs.
Draft: Selected by the San Jose Sharks in the fifth round (138th overall) in the 2012 NHL Entry Draft
- Finished second in scoring on the AHL's Hartford Wolf Pack with 38 points (11 G, 27 A) in 62 games during the 2019-20 season
- Played in a total of 25 games in the NHL with the Sharks and Sabres
- Was named the AHL Rookie of the Year after leading all rookies in points with 58 (23 G, 35 A) during the 2016-17 season with the San Jose BarracudaWas named the AHL Rookie of the Year after leading all rookies in points with 58 (23 G, 35 A) during the 2016-17 season with the San Jose Barracuda
- Spent four seasons playing NCAA hockey at Boston University
ABOUT THE VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS
The Vegas Golden Knights are a National Hockey League franchise owned and operated by Black Knight Sports and Entertainment LLC. The Vegas Golden Knights were established by founding partners William Foley and his family and the Maloof family. For the latest news and information on the Golden Knights visit vegasgoldenknights.com. Fans can follow the team on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.