The Vegas Golden Knights announced today, August 17, that defenseman Nate Schmidt will not be able to attend Friday's street hockey clinic appearance in Bozeman, MT due to an ankle injury that occurred during his off-season training on Thursday. The injury will prevent him from being able to travel to Bozeman on Friday.
The event in Bozeman will still take place as scheduled.
The Bozeman stop is the third event during the inaugural Vegas Golden Knights Road Trip, in partnership with the LVCVA. The team previously visited Coeur d'Alene, ID with goaltender Calvin Pickard and Whitefish, MT with Chairman and CEO Bill Foley, Senior Vice President Murray Craven, and players Alex Tuch and Jake Bischoff . The trip concludes in Salt Lake City, Utah on Saturday, August 19 with Head Coach Gerard Gallant and Assistant Coach Mike Kelly.
UPDATED VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS ROAD TRIP ITINERARY
Please note schedules and players are subject to change
Friday, August 18 (Bozeman, MT)
- Travel to Bozeman, MT
- Street Hockey Clinic at Haynes Pavilion (901 N Black Ave, Bozeman, MT 59715)
- Time: 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. local
- Travel to Salt Lake City, UT
Saturday, August 19 (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Public skate at Salt Lake City Sports Complex (645 Guardsman Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108)
- Time: 10:30 a.m.-12 p.m. local
- Coaches: Vegas Golden Knights Head Coach Gerard Gallant and Assistant Coach Mike Kelly
- Travel to Las Vegas, NV