Below is some helpful information for fans to review before attending playoff games at T-Mobile Arena.
- You will receive a suggested entry time via email. This will help fans maintain social distancing during the entry process.
- Masks are still required at all times unless actively eating or drinking.
- No bags are permitted inside T-Mobile Arena, including small purses & clutches.
- Fans are encouraged to remain in their seats during the game. Fans will be asked to return to their seats after purchasing concessions. All fans will be limited to a Section Group including neighboring restrooms & concessions.
- Egress will occur via announcements dismissing specific sections at the conclusion of the game.
In accordance with NHL protocols, all fans in attendance for the team's playoff games T-Mobile Arena will be required to continue to wear a mask at all times unless actively eating or drinking. All guests over the age of two (2) are required to wear a mask.
Surrounding MGM Resorts parking garages have resumed paid event parking for Vegas Golden Knights home games, effective immediately. Fans interested in purchasing advanced parking for a specific garage can click here. Golden Knights fans will save $5 per parking pass when purchasing prepaid passes online. Parking will be available in the New York-New York, ARIA, Park MGM and Excalibur garages. We recommend purchasing parking in advance if you prefer a specific garage location. New York-New York and ARIA garages will not be available for game day parking sales upon arrival. Game day parking at Park MGM and Excalibur garages will be fully cashless.