A MESSAGE FROM THE PHILADELPHIA FLYERS
In these unprecedented times, we appreciate our fans' patience as we navigate through uncertainty surrounding how and when Flyers hockey will resume at the Wells Fargo Center. While we remain hopeful that the 2019-20 season will resume, we have proactively updated our ticket policies for the regular season games that have not yet been played as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Flyers fans holding tickets for any of the six remaining home games in the 2019-20 season will receive credit to apply against future scheduled payments or the option to request a refund.
- Season Ticket Members will receive a credit for the six unplayed home games in the 2019-20 season, to be applied to their 2020-21 season payment due in June.
- All Season Ticket Members were given the opportunity to defer their April and May payments. Applying this credit to their June payment will further alleviate Members' needs to make payments toward their 2020-21 Season Memberships at this time.
- All other Plan Holders will receive a credit that they may apply toward future tickets or may opt to receive a refund.
- Purchasers of single game tickets will receive an automatic refund, which will be returned in the same manner as it was paid in the next 7-10 business days.
- Purchasers of group tickets will be contacted by their ticket representative for credit and refund options.
- Fans who purchased tickets through a secondary website (e.g., Stubhub, etc.) will need to contact that site for refund options.
Fans who purchased tickets through a Flyers representative, the Philadelphia Flyers website, or at the Wells Fargo Center Box Office will receive a communication today outlining specific details regarding their tickets. In the event any of the six yet-to-be-played 2019-20 regular season games are rescheduled at the Wells Fargo Center, fans who held tickets for those games will have the first opportunity to purchase new tickets for the rescheduled games.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When will I receive a refund for my single game tickets?
We anticipate refunds to be processed in the next 7-10 business days.
What if I purchased tickets through a resale/secondary site?
Please contact the resale site you purchased through directly for their refund policies.
How do I receive my refund if I purchased my tickets in-person at the Box Office?
If you purchased with a credit card, your tickets will be automatically refunded. If you purchased in-person with cash, you can return your tickets for a refund when the Wells Fargo Center Box Office is re-opened.
I'm an Inside Edge Member, how will you calculate my credit amount?
You will be refunded based on the variable price that was assigned to each individual game.
I'm an Inside Edge Member. Do I have the option to request a refund instead of a credit?
Yes. Please contact your ticket representative to request a refund.
How does this affect 2020-21 Inside Edge Membership payments?
Credits for the suspended games will be automatically applied to your June Inside Edge payment.
What if my credit amount exceeds my June payment?
If your credit exceeds the June payment amount, the remainder will be applied towards your July payment.
I have a reserved parking pass. What happens to that?
The value of reserved parking for suspended games will be included in your total credit if applicable.
Where can I find my credit amount?
Inside Edge Members will receive an email with their total credit amount enclosed. Please contact your representative with additional questions.
Does this mean the 2019-20 season home games are officially cancelled?
No. The 2019-20 season is still on pause, and the NHL is exploring options to finish the 2019-20 season and award the 2020 Stanley Cup.
I purchased a Flyers Santa Sack for this season. Am I entitled to a refund?
Yes. Santa Sack purchasers will automatically be refunded for the cost of the Flyers tickets in their respective package. Please contact email@example.com with any additional questions.
Where can I go for any updates?
We will continue to communicate via email with all Flyers Inside Edge Members as more information becomes available. Fans can also visit PhiladelphiaFlyers.com and follow the Flyers social channels for the most up-to-date information.