The Philadelphia Flyers have signed C Tim Brent and D Davis Drewiske to one-year, two-way contracts and RW Chris Conner to a two-year, two-way contract, according to general manager Ron Hextall.
Below are quick facts on each player:TIM BRENT (C)PREVIOUS TEAM:
Magnitogorsk Metallurg - KHLDRAFTED:
2004 (75th overall) by Anaheim DucksAGE:
6’0”, 188 poundsSHOOTS:
- Brent spent the last two seasons in the KHL where he recorded 14 goals and 30 assists for 44 points in 93 games with Magnitogorsk and Nizhny.
- Prior to playing overseas, Brent’s last season in the NHL was the 2012-13 season where he posted three assists in 30 games with the Carolina Hurricanes.
DAVIS DREWISKE (D)PREVIOUS TEAM:
- Overall he has recorded 48 points (21g-27a) in 207 NHL games in parts of seven seasons with the Anaheim Ducks, Pittsburgh Penguins, Chicago Blackhawks, Toronto Maple Leafs and Hurricanes.
Hamilton Bulldogs - AHLDRAFTED:
6’2”, 222 poundsSHOOTS:
- Recorded 22 points (4g-18a) in 62 games with the Hamilton Bulldogs of the American Hockey League.
- Has appeared in parts of five seasons in the NHL, most recently with the Montreal Canadiens and Los Angeles Kings in 2012-13 when he recorded two goals and five assists for seven points in 29 games.
- In 135 NHL games he has recorded 25 points (5g-20a).
CHRIS CONNOR (RW)PREVIOUS TEAM:
- Played four seasons at the University of Wisconsin (2004-2008) where he posted 41 points (12g-29a) in 150 games.
Washington Capitals/Hershey BearsDRAFTED:
5’7”, 181 poundsSHOOTS:
- Over parts of nine seasons in the NHL with the Dallas Stars, Pittsburgh Penguins, Detroit Red Wings, Phoenix Coyotes and Capitals he has recorded 22 goals and 28 assists for 50 points in 180 career games.
- Spent last season with the AHL’s Hershey Bears where he posted 19 goals and 33 assists for 52 points in 61 games for the Bears.
- He appeared in two games for the Washington Capitals, going scoreless.
- Spent four years at Michigan Tech (2002-2006) where he recorded 129 points (69g-60a) in 151 games.
Fans can get a jump on reserving tickets ahead of the public single-game on sale in September by purchasing an 11-game membership now. Call 215-218-PUCK or visit PhiladelphiaFlyers.com.