The Philadelphia Flyers announced today that they have made Qualifying Offers to the following players, according to GM Ron Hextall:
Cole Bardreau, Scott Laughton, Taylor Leier, Alex Lyon, Roman Lyubimov, Anthony Stolarz and Mike Vecchione.
- In his second full season with the Phantoms, he appeared in 72 of 76 games recording 24 points (9g-15a)
- Played a four-year career at Cornell University and won a gold medal with Team USA at 2013 World Junior Championships where he was also teammates with Shayne Gostisbehere.
- He recorded 19 goals and 20 assists for 39 points in 60 games, while playing in all situations for the Phantoms.
- He led the team and tied for the AHL lead with four shorthanded goals and led all Phantoms with a plus-minus rating of +17 this season.
- He has appeared in 109 NHL games, recording 27 points (9g-18a) with the Flyers over parts of the last three seasons.
- He appeared in 10 games for the Flyers this season and recorded his first NHL goal and had two points while averaging 9:03 of ice time.
- He was named an alternate captain for the Phantoms… He posted 37 points (13g-24a) in just 48 games this season to go along with a +10 rating.
- He was also named to the AHL's 2017 All-Star Classic and won MVP after scoring a hat trick.