* In 2017-18, he led Toronto in goals (36) and posted 54 points in 81 games... He also added three goals and four points in seven games of the Maple Leafs first round series against Boston in the playoffs.
* During his six years in Toronto, van Riemsdyk led the team in goals (154) and tied for the lead (with Nazem Kadri) with 294 points in 413 games.
* In four of his last five seasons, van Riemsdyk has recorded 25 or more goals, including a career-high 36 this past season.
* Since entering the NHL in 2009-10, van Riemsdyk has 201 goals and 192 assists for 393 points in 609 games... He also has 104 power-play points (54ppg-50ppa) in his nine-year NHL career.
* As a rookie in 2009-10, he recorded 35 points (15g-20a) in 78 regular season games and helped lead the Flyers to the Stanley Cup Final with six points (3g-3a) in 21 playoff games.
* He is one of five active players in the NHL who was on the 2010 Stanley Cup Final team with the Flyers (Claude Giroux, Scott Hartnell, Jeff Carter & Braydon Coburn).
* He has posted 18 goals and 29 points in 59 career Stanley Cup Playoff games with the Flyers and Maple Leafs.
* Internationally, van Riemsdyk has appeared for the United States in several tournaments including the 2014 Olympics when he recorded seven points (1g-6a) in six games... Most recently, he was a member of TEAM USA at the 2016 World Cup of Hockey
* Selected second overall by the Flyers in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, van Riemsdyk spent three full seasons with the Flyers from 2009-10 to 2011-12 where he recorded 99 points (47g-52a) in 196 regular season games... He was traded to the Toronto Maple Leafs on June 23, 2012 for defenseman Luke Schenn.