Video: Brendan Parker puts the wrap on the NHL Draft
DAY 1 (ROUND 1)
1ST ROUND, 26TH OVERALL - LW JAKOB PELLETIER (MONCTON, QMJHL)
Born: March 7, 2001
Height 5.09 -- Weight 160 lbs. -- Shoots L
Video: Flames draft F Jakob Pelletier No. 26
• Pelletier ranked second among Moncton Wildcats scorers with 39-50-89 in 65 games during the 2018-19 season, highlighted by a 10-game point streak from Nov. 8-30, 2018.
• After being selected third overall in the 2017 QMJHL Entry Draft, Pelletier was named to the All-Rookie team in 2017-18 after ranking third among first-year skaters with 23-38-61 in 60 games.
• Internationally, Pelletier helped Canada earn gold at the 2018 Hlinka Gretzky Cup (1-1-2 in 4 GP) and represented his country at the 2019 Under-18 World Championship (0-2-2 in 7 GP). He also skated for Canada White at the 2017 Under-17 World Hockey Challenge (4-0-4 in 6 GP).
• Models his style of play after Blackhawks forward Jonathan Toews.
Video: Flames' first-round pick speaks to the media
Video: "It's just incredible. It's a dream come true."
DAY 2 (ROUNDS 2-7)
Video: "We'll call it a busy day"
Video: "The theme would be smart, competitive players"
3RD ROUND, 88TH OVERALL - C ILYA NIKOLAEV (YAROSLAVL, RUS. JR)
Born: June 26, 2001
Height 6.00 -- Weight 190 lbs. -- Shoots L
• Nikolaev collected 10-15-25 in 41 regular-season contests and 5-3-8 in six playoff games to help Loko Yaroslavl of Russia's junior league claim the Kharlamov Cup as MHL champions.
• Internationally, Nikolaev served as an alternate captain for Team Russia at the 2019 Under-18 World Championship where he recorded 2-2-4 in seven games to help his country earn silver and ranked tied for third in points at the 2018 World Junior A Challenge (1-5-6 in 6 GP) to again help Russia claim silver. Additionally, Nikolaev skated for Russia at the 2018 Hlinka Gretzky Cup where his seven points (1-6-7) tied for fourth in tournament scoring
• Models his style of play after Bruins forward Patrice Bergeron.
Video: "This is a great team and a great organization"
4TH ROUND, 116TH OVERALL - LW LUCAS FEUK (SODERTALJE, SWE-JR.)
Born: February 19, 2001
Height 6.00 -- Weight 183 lbs. -- Shoots L
• Feuk appeared in 43 games with Sodertalje of the SuperElit Swedish Junior League last year, potting 21 goals and 43 points, along with 84 penalty minutes.
• Has good speed and elite hockey sense; loves to shoot the puck and has a terrific release.
5TH ROUND, 150TH OVERALL - C JOSH NODLER (FARGO, USHL)
Born: April 27, 2001
Height 5.11 -- Weight 194 lbs. -- Shoots R
• Nodler had 42 points (17G, 25A) in 54 games with Fargo of the USHL last year.
• The Royal Oak, Mich. product had points in 14 of the first 18 games of the season (7-12-19), had a nine-game point streak (3-7-10) from Sept. 28 - Oct. 27, 2018, and had 10 multi-point efforts throughout the campaign.
• Nodler represented Team USA at the at the World Jr. A Challenge, helping the Red, White and Blue to a gold medal. He also appeared in the 2019 USHL/NHL Top Prospects Game, and was named a USHL All-Rookie Second Team All-Star for his efforts this year.
• Expects to be an astronomy major when he attends Michigan State University next year.
7TH ROUND, 214TH OVERALL - G DUSTIN WOLF (EVERETT, WHL)
Born: April 16, 2001
Height 6.00 -- Weight 156 lbs. -- Shoots R
Video: "There's no words to describe it"
• Wolf had a stellar season with the WHL's Everett Silvertips - his first as a full-time starter - posting a 41-15-2 record, an astonishing .936 save percentage and a 1.69 goals-against average, with seven shutouts. He backed up now-Philadelphia Flyers goalie Carter Hart in his first year, and has excellent in that role, winning 13 of his 19 appearances, while delivering a .928 save percentage and a 2.25 goals-against average.
Video: "It's been a pretty special road to this moment"