The Ducks will hold their first-ever Social Media Night on Wednesday, April 3 when the Ducks take on the Dallas Stars.
The Ducks will highlight their social media touchpoints – including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and their official mobile app – throughout the night. Fans will be encouraged to tweet and post photos to Instagram using the #DucksSocial hashtag during pregame and in-game, and those posts will be displayed in the arena and on the KDOC broadcast during the game.
Other features of the night will include:
- A photo kiosk on the Honda Center concourse in which fans can post photos straight to their Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- A special “tweet your seat” promotion in which fans can post their seat locations to Twitter and will be chosen at random for a seat upgrade
- Ducks players who are active on Twitter will have their Twitter handles displayed on in-arena screens.
- A contest in which fans guess with Ducks player will score the first goal on Facebook to win Ducks autographed merchandise.
- Frequent Ducks mobile app alerts that will provide exclusive discounts in the Ducks Team Store.
In addition, the Ducks are offering a Social Media Night ticket package that will include a seat in a designated Terrace Level section, a food/beverage voucher, a Ducks Social Media t-shirt, and a Ducks yearbook, all for just $36.
CLICK HERE For more information on Social Media Night and to purchase a ticket package.