The Ducks today announced the club's 2021 preseason schedule, which includes six exhibition games prior to the start of the club's regular season campaign.
The Ducks will play three home and three road games against a total of three Pacific Division opponents, beginning Wednesday, Sept. 29 vs. the Arizona Coyotes at Honda Center (7 p.m. PT) for the return to full capacity for hockey in 2021. The Ducks will also host the San Jose Sharks on Thursday, Sept. 30 (7 p.m. PT) and the Los Angeles Kings on Wednesday, Oct. 6 (7 p.m. PT). Anaheim will visit Arizona on Saturday, Oct. 2 (3 p.m. PT), San Jose on Monday, Oct. 4 (7 p.m. PT) and conclude the preseason on Saturday, Oct. 9 at Los Angeles (7:30 p.m. PT).
Tickets for all three exhibition games are included for Anaheim Ducks Orange Alliance Season Ticket Memberships in 2021-22, starting as low as $25 per game. Membership benefits include a future game exchange program, discounts on concessions and merchandise, no interest payment plans and the best locations. Fans can learn more about memberships by visiting AnaheimDucks.com/JoinTheAlliance or calling 1-877-WILD-WING. Individual tickets for Anaheim's 2021 preseason home games will go on sale later this summer.
Below is Anaheim's complete 2021 preseason schedule (home games in bold; all times Pacific):
- Wednesday, Sept. 29 vs. Arizona at Honda Center (7 p.m.)
- Thursday, Sept. 30 vs. San Jose at Honda Center (7 p.m.)
- Saturday, Oct. 2 at Arizona at Gila River Arena (3 p.m.)
- Monday, Oct. 4 at San Jose at SAP Center (7 p.m.)
- Wednesday, Oct. 6 vs. Los Angeles at Honda Center (7 p.m.)
- Saturday, Oct. 9 at Los Angeles at STAPLES Center (7:30 p.m.)