Fans in attendance at tonight’s Ducks-Kings game will have the opportunity to join the two organizations in supporting Southern California fire victims and local firefighters.
Monetary donations will be accepted at the following games:
Los Angeles @ Anaheim (Honda Center, tonight at 5 p.m.)
Washington @ Anaheim (Honda Center, Wednesday, Nov. 19 at 7 p.m.)
Washington @ Los Angeles (Staples Center, Thursday, Nov. 20 at 7:30 p.m.)
Donations will be taken at Honda Center (all entrances) beginning at 3:30 p.m. today.
In addition, the Samueli Foundation and Kings Care Foundation will each be donating $25,000 to fire victims.
“Our hearts go out to the families who have been affected by the Southern California fires,” said Samueli Foundation Chair Susan Samueli. “This weekend’s events have greatly impacted our community and we’re hopeful that local hockey fans can join the two teams in supporting this worthy cause.”
Donations will be accepted at the following locations at Honda Center:
- All entrances (South, North, East, SE, SW, NE) will have members of the Ducks Street Team accepting cash and checks payable ANAHEIM DUCKS FOUNDATION.
- The Fan Zone (outside section 210) will accept CASH and CHECKs PAYABLE TO ANAHEIM DUCKS FOUNDATION.
- Concourse booths at section 212, Club Level South Veranda and section 435 will be accepting cash and checks payable to ANAHEIM DUCKS FOUNDATION and credit cards.
- Credit card donations will only be accepted at the concourse booths (not at entrances or at Fan Zone)
- 100% of donations received by the Anaheim Ducks Foundation will go to nonprofit organizations that support local fire victims and firefighters.
The Sunday Hockey Scene is cancelled for today's game.