CHOC Wild Wingers Kids Club Kits
Every year we ask our fans to donate Wild Wingers kits to children in need of a little extra during the holidays. Every year our fans answer the call.
This year is no different! Donate today and each kit will go into the hands of a kid in need. The Anaheim Ducks players deliver them to children at CHOC Hospital in Orange County. Give the gift of the Ducks by filling out the form below. We thank you! Drive ends Dec. 31, 2018.
What you should know:
- All kits donated will end up in the hands to kids in need!
- Anaheim Ducks players will visit CHOC Hospital and deliver the kits in person to all the children.
- All kits are $20 to donate and anyone who donates 5 of more will receive an autographed CHOC player card. Cards will be distributed in January.
- The fundraiser will end December 31st and can be donated in person at Section 214 during all Ducks home games and online at wildwingerskidsclub.com.
- Stop by Section 214 to see all the people who have donated kits so far this holiday season!